PROCEDURE FOR BUYER OF SHARES OF WZL Nr 2 S.A.
To register the transaction in the Company’s Share Register, the Share Buyer must:
- submit a request to the Company’s Management Board for making the relevant changes in the Share Register.
- An original or copy of documents confirming the transaction and transfer of shares (sale agreement, donation agreement, etc.) should be attached to the request.
- Written requests may be submitted at the Company’s headquarters (ul. Szubińska 107, 85-915 Bydgoszcz) or by mail to the address indicated above.
- The Company’s Management Board will make the relevant entries in the Share Register after completing the procedure under § 341 of the Commercial Companies Code (i.e. it will notify, in writing, the Share Seller of its intention to remove its rights from the Share Register and will set a two week time period for submitting any objections. The entry is withheld if any objection is submitted by the Share Seller.)
- After verification of the correctness and completeness of the documents provided, the relevant changes are then made in the Company’s Share Register.