The scope of the Laboratory’s operations includes:
- checking and calibration of measurement instruments for the purposes of Military Aviation Works No. 2,
- checking and calibration of measurement instruments for external customers,
- measurement of workpieces and products manufacturing at Military Aviation Works No. 2
- examination of materials and characteristics of products for the purposes of manufacturing at Military Aviation Works No.2.
Currently the Metrology Department performs metrological checks and calibration of measuring instruments and stations in the following areas, including laboratories:
- length and angle,
- mechanical strength,
- temperature and humidity,
- radioelectronics equipment.