Pursuant to the Act of 30 August 1996 on Commercialization and Privatization (Dz. U. of 2013, item 216) and § 14(1) of the Regulation of the Minister of the Treasury of 29 January 2003 on detailed rules for the breakdown of entitled employees into groups, establishing the number of shares for each of these groups and the mode of acquiring shares by entitled employees (Dz. No. 35, item 303, as amended)
acting on behalf of the Minister of Treasury
Announces the beginning of free-of-charge sale to entitled employees of
870,000 (eight hundred and seventy thousand) registered series A shares of Wojskowe Zakłady Lotnicze Nr 2 SA (Military Aviation Works No. 2) with the nominal value of PLN 10 (ten zloty) each.
1. Agreements for free-of-charge sale of shares can be signed from 2 February 2015 at the Company’s headquarters (Hotel Ikar, conference room) according to the following schedule:
Osoby o nazwiskach rozpoczynających się na litery
A - B
2 February 2015
C - F
3 February 2015
G - J
4 February 2015
Ka - Ko
5 February 2015
Kr - Ł
6 February 2015
9 February 2015
N - P
10 February 2015
R - Sł
11 February 2015
So - T
12 February 2015
U - Ż
13 February 2015
2. Persons applying for concluding an agreement for free-of-charge share acquisition must present a valid ID card or passport.
3. If an entitled person cannot appear in person, he/she may assign a proxy to conclude the agreement, make the relevant declarations, receive the multiple share certificate, and request for an entry in the Share Register. The proxies of entitled persons must present a valid ID card, an original power of attorney to perform actions related to the free-of-charge acquisition of shares. The following should be attached to the power of attorney: a certified true copies of the ID cards of the Proxy and the Principal with personal data of the aforementioned persons, entered in the power of attorney.
4. The heirs of entitled employees may exercise the right to acquire shares free-of-charge, provided they present a legally binding court decision on acquisition of inheritance or a registered certificate of inheritance prepared by a notary. The court decision or the certificate of inheritance should be presented in original or as a copy certified by a notary.
5. The right to free-of-charge acquisition of the Company’s shares may be exercised by entitled employees until 9 December 2016. After that date, the right to free-of-charge acquisition of shares expires, except for the heirs of eligible employees who meet the criteria referred to in Art. 38c(5) of the Act on Commercialization and Privatization.
All information related to the process of free-of-charge provision of shares can be obtained at:
787642478 / 787642585.
Management Board. Wojskowe Zakłady Lotnicze Nr. 2 S.A. based in Bydgoszczy ul. Szubińska 107