Phosphate coatings are applied to steel, cast iron and zinc surfaces. They differ in structure and unit weight. In addition to preventing corrosion, they also have the following technical functions:
- temporary protection of products during storage, transport and use, after the coating has been impregnated with temporary preventives (oils, greases);
- as layers improving corrosion resistance and increasing the adhesion of paint coatings;
- as layers facilitating cold metal working (broaching, extruding, pressing);
- as anti-friction layers, reducing the friction and wear coefficients of the working parts under sliding friction conditions;
- as insulating layers, used for electrotechnical purposes.
Maximum dimensions of parts: 1300[mm] x 500[mm] x 700[mm].