Considering the shareholders’ rights to view the Share Register of WZL Nr 2 S.A. and to request a certified copy made at the shareholder’s expense, the Company’s Management Board hereby sets the following costs of making a certified copy from the Share Register of WZL Nr 2 S.A.:
- The cost of certified copy from the Share Register of WZL Nr 2 S.A. per shareholder is PLN 2.50 (two zloty, 50/100 gr) plus 23% VAT, i.e. PLN 3.08 (three zloty, 08/100 gr).
- The cost of certified copy from the entire Share Register of WZL Nr 2 S.A. is the cost of the certified copy per shareholder referred to in item 1 above, multiplied by the number of shareholders.
- The condition for obtaining the required certified copy or copies is the prior payment of the fee at the Company’s Cash Office, covering the cost of making the copy or copies. Shipping costs are borne by the shareholder requesting the certified copy or copies. The processing of shareholder personal data by giving access to the Share Register of certified copies from the register to other shareholders is done pursuant to Art. 23(1)(2) of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data. The provision stipulates that the processing of personal data is permissible where it is necessary to exercise a right or fulfil an obligation under the law. In this case, the obligation to give access to the Share Register of WZL Nr 2 S.A. for viewing or making a certified copy is based on Art. 341 § 7 of the Commercial Companies Code.
- Giving access to a certified copy from the Share Register to shareholders is understood as a list consisting of the item number, the full name of the shareholder, the number of shares and the number of votes.
- If the shareholder requests for a certified copy from the Share Register of
WZL Nr 2 S.A. containing information concerning only the requesting party, the fee will not be charged. The request form is attached to the resolution.
An explanation on giving access to certified copies from the Share Register is available on the website of the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data at