A shareholder wishing to sell his shares in connection with the restriction under § 15 of the Articles of Association of Wojskowe Zakłady Lotnicze Nr 2 S.A. [Company] should:
1. Submit a request to the Company’s Management Board for permission to sell the shares. The request should include:
– personal details of the Share Seller,
– number of shares to be traded,
– personal details of the Share Buyer
2. Written requests may be submitted at the Company’s headquarters (ul. Szubińska 107, 85-915 Bydgoszcz) or by mail to the address indicated above.
3. Within 8 weeks of the submission of the request, the Management Board will issue a written permission for the sale of shares or indicate another Buyer who will acquire the shares under the terms of § 151 of the Company’s Articles of Association.
4. The Management Board will send a written reply to the shareholder to the address indicated in the application for permission to sale shares.
5. The sale agreement must be prepared in 3 copies (for the Seller, Buyer and Company).
6. Document forms (request for permission to sell form, share sale agreement form) can be found on the Company’s website (www.wzl2.mil.pl) or at the office of the Company’s Management Board.
Obtaining the written permission of the Company’s Management Board is a prerequisite necessary for entering into the transaction; the permission is invalid unless made in writing.