Hard anodizing is the process of applying coatings to aluminium and its alloys with high abrasion resistance, hardness and thickness. The process is carried out on a modern line using full monitoring and automation. We are planning to introduce the process of applying hard anodic coatings in PTFE dispersion (Teflon).
Hard anodic coating properties:
- very high abrasion resistance, comparable with technical chrome coating
- very high hardness (380 – 550 HV)
- excellent resistance to corrosion
- high resistance to temperature
- provides electrical insulation
The process meets the following standards: MIL-A-8625F, PN EN 2536, AMS 2469.
Information for Customers:
When ordering hard anodizing service, please specify:
- Alloy from which the pieces are made
- Alloy hardening
- Coating thickness
- Indication of electrical contact
- Technical drawing
If the type of alloy is specified incorrectly, the pieces may be damaged.
Maximum dimensions of parts: 1900[mm] x 550[mm] x 700[mm].